Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BIG NEWS: The Radio Cure is Expanding!


Do you ever feel like listening to The Radio Cure only once a week isn't enough? Well we have some good news for you! Starting on Thursday, March 26, I'll be hosting a new, second show on WDUB! There was a hole in our programming schedule that needed to be filled, so I'll be filling it every week on Thursdays from 1:30-3:30 PM. The new show will have a different title and perhaps a different title, but the one thing that I can guarantee is that it'll be two hours of fantastic music! Even better is that it will be the show right before Radio Free Granville, the show hosted by my good friend and occasional co-host Jon, so there will be a solid four hours of quality tunes on WDUB! I'll have more information, including the new title, after I return from Spring Break.

That also reminds me to remind you that next week, there will not be a Radio Cure as Denison will be on Spring Break and WDUB will be shut down. Not to worry though, I'll be back the next week with more music than you can shake a stick at!

No comments: